Waste Matters to everyone at GaskellsWe are proud to be one of the largest, independent waste management companies in the North West. With coverage in Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Wirral, Shropshire, Mid Wales, North Wales & Anglesey, we pride ourselves on our excellent service levels.
Get a Quote
Collections across the North West, Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Wirral, Shropshire, Mid Wales, North Wales & Anglesey
A comprehensive FREE WASTE AUDIT carried out by our highly experienced staff will identify your needs so that we can design the most cost effective solution for you – including maximising any opportunities for waste reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Trade Waste Containers from pre-paid bin bags to wheeled containers and FELs up to 10cu yards capacity
- Roll on Roll Off (RoRo) containers (open and closed) in sizes from 20 to 40cu yards
- Compactors for high volumes of waste. Reduce waste volumes before collection, save on transport costs and make your site safer and more hygienic
- Balers cut down on waste disposal costs and generate revenue by baling recyclable materials
- Hazardous Waste & WEEE we identify and assess any hazardous materials in your waste streams and ensure that hazardous waste is documented and disposed of in the most cost effective and environmentally friendly way
Gaskell’s waste collections can be tailored to suit your needs so why choose Gaskells as your preferred waste management provider.
- Dedicated account manager
- Diversion from landfill
- Onsite waste audit
- Customer portal
- Weights & Measured approved on board weighing equipment
- Real time vehicle tracking
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Monthly recycling reports
Waste Matters to everyone at Gaskells
We are proud to be one of the largest independent and privately owned waste management and recycling companies in the North West of England. Based in Merseyside with waste transfer facilities in Welshpool and Anglesey, our commitment to delivering unrivalled business & commercial waste collection services is second to none.
With over two decades of experience, we understand that every one of our customers is different, which is why we offer specialised and hassle-free solutions.
Everything we do is backed by our commitment to provide an excellent and professional service at extremely competitive prices.
We have invested more than £3m in a 24/7 state of the art Materials Recycling Facility (MRF), with continued investment in the latest technologies ensuring our customers that Gaskells are committed to the recycling, recovery and reuse of its waste streams.
Gaskells is accredited to demanding international standards:
- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Safe Contractor